Exploring JFK’s New T4 Restaurants
By: Leslie S, Manager, Delta NYC Communications
With Delta’s new Terminal 4 at JFK opening just last week, there is still a lot about T4 to explore including the new dining options on Delta’s 346,000 square foot extension of Concourse B .
The restaurant mix is reflective of New York’s international culinary scene with concepts from chefs and restaurateurs with deep roots in New York.
• Uptown Brasserie – Created by Top Chef Masters’ champion and James Beard Foundation award-winning chef, Marcus Samuelsson . The New York style brasserie features an open kitchen serving classic American favorites with international influences in a stylish and art-deco-inspired setting.
• Shake Shack – Restaurateur Danny Meyer, along with Union Square Hospitality Group, have created this modern day “roadside” burger stand with a cult-like following known for its all-natural burgers, flat-top dogs, frozen custard, shakes and more.
• Blue Smoke On The Road – James Beard award winning Danny Meyer ‘s Manhattan flagship barbecue restaurant, Blue Smoke, inspired this airport outpost. Executive Chef Kenny Callaghan’s mouthwatering menu features ribs to seasonal sides and specialty cocktails.
• La Brea Bakery – Known for her efforts to revitalize sourdough and artisanal breads throughout the United States, Pastry Chef Nancy Silverton ‘s La Brea Bakery, will offer a variety of hand-crafted sandwiches, salads, fresh breads and pastries.
• Cake Tin – A whimsical bakery where delicious cupcakes and sweets are pared with Lavazza’s extensive line of rich, flavorful coffees.
What’s your favorite new bite at T4?