Delta Sky Club // Testing New Food, Drinks and Services
By: Xavi Roca-Garcia, GM Delta Sky Clubs
At the Delta Sky Club®, we are continuing to invest in improving your experience. We’re pleased to announce the launch of our new test offering a fresh menu of complimentary food, a variety of new beverages and exciting complimentary services in 10 Clubs across the country between mid February and late April.
Test products and services include:
• More food options, including pancakes and upgraded bagels for breakfast, sandwiches and hot soups mid-day, and hors d’oeuvres, antipasti and dessert choices in the evening.
• Nourishing snack choices, including energy bars, fresh fruit, popcorn, nuts and smoothies.
• Select complimentary services, including shoe shines, manicures and relaxing chair massages — perfect for a busy day of travel.
In addition, based on your feedback, we will immediately upgrade the current complimentary vodka offered across all Clubs to Finlandia® Vodka.
• Atlanta A17 and Concourse F
• Detroit Central
• LaGuardia Terminal D
• Los Angeles
• Miami, Indianapolis, Raleigh-Durham and Dallas-Fort Worth Clubs will participate in a smaller-scale program
To determine which products and services will roll out to clubs across the system, Delta will use a variety of survey and research tools including direct feedback from Club customers gathered via comment cards, online surveys and in-Club interviews. The items that receive the most positive customer reviews will be included as part of a product investment upgrade in Clubs this summer.
We value your feedback as we work to improve your Club experience.
Click here for more information on Delta Sky Club.