Delta Shuttle // BOS - LGA
By: Taking Off
Boston-based customers are now able to connect through Delta’s LaGuardia hub for access to 64 additional cities.
Delta will move New York operations of its Delta Shuttle between Boston-Logan International Airport and New York’s LaGuardia Airport to Terminal C beginning Nov. 2. Delta will also upgrade the service to a Boeing 717 aircraft as part of its continued strategy to add mainline aircraft on its more popular routes.
Customers flying the Delta Shuttle between New York-LaGuardia and Boston will enjoy:
• Convenient weekday departures
• Check-in as close as 15 minutes prior to departure without bags or 30 with checked bags
• Access to Delta’s five chef-driven restaurants, an expansive food hall and fresh markets
• Expedited security screening including convenient access to TSA Pre-Check
• Dedicated gates – located near the Delta Sky Club in LaGuardia’s Terminal C – with access to complimentary coffee and newspapers for all customers including The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Financial Times and power at the gate
• Complimentary onboard snacks and beverages in-flight including craft beer and wine in all classes of service
• Cocktails available for purchase in Economy
• Access to in-flight Wi-Fi and power from every seat
Click here for more details.